We waited patiently for the bus this morning. We made a game. "Is that the bus? No, that's the street sweeper. Is that the bus? No, that's a car. Is that the bus? No, that's the street sweeper again. Is that the bus? Yes, that is the bus!"
She got off the bus herself this afternoon and we got a good report from her teacher when we got back to the house.
And to show a bit of the progress she's made since first starting school in May, this is a picture she drew this past weekend. Want to guess what it is? Bonus points if you can name the character and movie!



Hi Victoria,
ReplyDeleteI showed the picture to Austin, he thinks maybe Nemo from Nemo. :)
*HUGS* :) Heather
Tell him for me that it was a great guess and for most of her pictures she'd be right. That particular one is McQueen from Cars. Tell him that and I bet he'd see it! I do have many, many drawings of Nemo laying around so I'll have to post one for him.
ReplyDelete